Embellish Knit Month

October 20, 2006


9 {comments}:

Chic Operations said... Best Blogger Tips

Just wanted you to know that I featured this on my blog @ chicops.blogspot.com :)

Kenzie L. Perry said... Best Blogger Tips

I like day 30, 28, 26 & 20 the most.

EAL said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley mikell said... Best Blogger Tips

i featured this on my blog
jafurness.blogspot.com

lunefantasy said... Best Blogger Tips

I've tried my first...it's not beautiful as yours but ...
http://lunefantasy.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/roman-tricot/

LGreenWriter said... Best Blogger Tips

You adore dresses the way I adore sweaters, so imagine how inspiring Embellish Knit Month was for me…thanks! This morning I’m having a fun revisit and picking out my top three to try: Day 30 is my hands-down favorite, LOVE the ethereal ballet-inspired look. Re Day 15 – way to transform a boring cardigan! And pairing it with the plaid skirt and boots is perfect and something to look forward to for Fall 2011. I also get really inspired by your juicy color combos and inspired use of accessories, as in Days 4, 11, 14…okay, that puts me over three picks…stopping now! lol One final note: we share the same small-boned/petite-yet-curvy body type, so it’s really fun and helpful to see how flattering different styles can be. I’m even embracing flat shoes more these days. Thanks again. : )

Cuierul Fermecat said... Best Blogger Tips

What you do is simply great. You just made me wanna pull my sweaters out of the closet and embellish them all :) Real inspiration, congratulations.

Canaya said... Best Blogger Tips

a lot of cool stuff, great site....so much to see.
...just want to share a knitting site with you http://crochettips.org/ (easy to follow crochet videos)

Thank you for sharing so many ideas. I love day 12!

Vollrath said... Best Blogger Tips

You adore dresses the way I adore sweaters, so imagine how inspiring Embellish Knit Month was for me…thanks! This morning I'm having a ... aknitsweater.blogspot.com

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...