Free Pattern Month - Day 28: Wrap Up

May 31, 2011

Hello readers. It's been a really great month! I've enjoyed every second. I hope you got some great resources and got to know some great new bloggers along the way! I am still surprised it's over. It seems like we just got started yesterday.

If you make something from last month please post to the Grosgrain flickr group and shoot me an email: mytumtumtree@gmail.com letting me know what you made. I'll be sure to feature it on the blog!

But don't worry! Just because Free Pattern Month is over doesn't mean that the free patterns are over as well. Starting tomorrow I plan on offering one free pattern for the rest of the week along with all the same great stuff that I've been writing about since I started the blog. Stay tuned later today for more on that!

For now, here are a few lookbacks at this past month. Click on pics to be taken to corresponding tutorial. Enjoy!


   
  DSCF5560

Slide1


1 midi skirt header





1 {comments}:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said... Best Blogger Tips

What an amazing month! Thanks for all your hard work on it--it was so fun to see what everyone came up with!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...