Ideas: Reupholstered Box Spring

November 22, 2011

Upholster the box spring instead of using a bed skirt.
Why haven't I seen this before?!

5 {comments}:

Jen said... Best Blogger Tips

Interesting idea! I always just put a fitted sheet on the box spring. Learned that trick from Martha! :)

TracyKM said... Best Blogger Tips

I always just put a sheet on it too; I thought I was being really clever, LOL! My kids would change their mind too often about the colour/style, but this might be an option for us since I really want to use the sheet I bought to cover the boxspring, now.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Love this idea! THe only problem is, you'd still see my black ugly bed frame.... hmmmm....

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I bought extra curtain panels two years ago to do this and they are still in the package...maybe some day:). Thanks for the reminder:)

Cheilita said... Best Blogger Tips

HA! I pinned this today too!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...