Free Pattern: 50 Aprons

November 22, 2011

Check this out! 50 FREE apron patterns!

5 {comments}:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a pretty aprons.

Apparels

Clarissa said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for posting. Where do click for the link?

Clarissa said... Best Blogger Tips

I figured it out. :D

Ruhammie said... Best Blogger Tips

I fell in LOVE with this apron! So I clicked, and clicked, and clicked some more...I finally did a google search for yellow gingham aprong after a good 20 minutes of clicking. That image is originally off of a site that sells them ready made. www.stitchthrutime.com I was bummed...I guess I'll just have to find that 1940's pattern.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I found the direct link to the free apron patterns: http://tipnut.com/56-free-apron-patterns-you-can-make/

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...