First off, the quality of this video is much better than my previous attempts. The sound is audible, the visual is clear and my popups look good. With each try I'm getting better.
So yesterday I posted my 'This Day's Threads' which featured a pair of jeans that I retailored to fit my frame and change the shape they originally were sewn into.
Today I'm going to show you how I did that. Not too hard actually. I do it the 'cheating' way. If you want your seams to be 'flat felled' that will have to wait for another tutorial. I figured I'd show you the 'easy' way first. Then maybe later we can go over the 'right' way.
I still think these look great for the small amount of time I put into them. PLUS, only cost me $3.50 at the Salvation Army on half off Wednesdays.
I also retailored the blazer but didn't make a video. Sometime I will show you how. It's basically the same way I retailored my red pea coat this winter. Again, the 'cheating' way;) Which BTW is usually totally worth the time/sanity saved!