A whole bunch of little bows look just right for a party.
Would look cute paired with this dress.
If you did solid color bows and matching colored shoes it would look pretty interesting too. I ran out of suede cord so as you might be able to tell I had to photoshop some extra bows in there. But you get the idea.
1. Cut a piece of felt or other heavier material use a color that matches your shoe. (I cut one in yellow so you could easily see what shape it needed to be.)
2. Cut about 4" of suede cord per bow. Make about 20 bows per shoe.
3. Glue on bows in a long row starting at the tip and moving across to the other tip.
4. Trim any piece of material underneath that is showing.
5. Okay, SO I didn't have alligator clips but I didn't think they would work well for this anyway since you have to use three. So I used small metal hair clips and guess what? They worked!
6. Glue them to ends and middle as shown.