I love the look of white and brown together. So classic. So clean. I made these flowers out of plain white fabric.
I also used my Sizzix machine. But you don't have to have a fabric cutting machine to make the flower cutouts.
I think these shoes would look great with a simple bright white j.crew day dress like this one.
Since they are sort of summery I'll have to wait a couple months to wear them out.
But I think it will be worth the wait.
2. I used my Sizzix machine to make the flowers but you can cut them out yourself. Mine had four petals each and were about 2.5" wide in circumfrence. I made four different sizes from 2.5" to .5". Four flowers per size.
3. While the flowers are on top of each other make a slit to the center.
4. To give the flower some dimension fold the right petal to the left side and hot glue in place. Do this for the rest of the flowers.
5. Group them all together by size and sew together in the middle. Then hot glue all the sizes together.
6. Cut out a felt circle.
7. Hot glue circle to bottom of flower and hot glue alligator clip to bottom of felt circle.
8. Spray with no-fray spray. DONE.