Sew It All Feature

January 10, 2011

I've written two feature projects for the latest issue of "Sew It All Magazine". You can buy it at most major magazine retailers (ie, borders, barnes and noble, even joann's)

You can see my tutorial for the hand muff here and my tutorial for the ribbon lined A-line skirt here. You can't tell from the photo but it also has a sash that is encased in the inside of the waistband and comes out to tie into a bow at the side.

There are about 22 other free online projects from the magazine to peruse through here. I highly recommend taking a look see!


Some of the cool tuts:
Bicycle handlebar bag
Modern Cloak 
Redesigned shirt neckline
Ribbon Flower Necklace (would be a good future shoe sugar)
Tote Bag/Diaper Bag/Laptop Bag
Pocket Bib
Stuffed Brown Bird Mobile
Plaid Wool Skirt




10 {comments}:

Cheryl Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh MY..I heart the muff! I used to have one as a little girl. Now I live in Chicago and it would make a fabulous accessory for the windy winters!

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said... Best Blogger Tips

You beat me to the punch! I was just thinking about figuring out the muff and making a tutorial for the kids this week! Lol.

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats! I'm excited to sew your skirt!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

That's so awesome! I happened to pick up the magazine a week or so ago and I didn't even know it was you! Fantastic job

Stephanie Lynn said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats! I <3 the muff. It's definitely going to my to sew list!

Jacinta said... Best Blogger Tips

The skirt looks fantastic! But I was wondering, do you have to buy the magazine to get the instructions? They only have the pattern pieces to download on their site.
thanks!

Popbabe7 said... Best Blogger Tips

Same as Jacintha, I'm in the Uk so don't think I can get the magazine- any chance of getting the instructions? Pretty please :-)

Sarah Jordan said... Best Blogger Tips

That's awesome! The muff is adorable.

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd love to make the skirt. I am also wondering if I have to purchase the magazine to get the instructions...

Thanks!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I just found your site and i have to say you are very talented. love what I've seen so far.
Vickie

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...