Now, I'm just catching up with emails. I get such a queasy feeling in my stomach when I haven't looked at email all day and am waiting for my inbox to open. Does anyone else have this problem?
So for the clips, I had some left over nylon chiffon from Day 30 of Embellish Your Knits Month and I thought they would make for a nice look on a gold shoe.
I wore them with a peach and cream ensemble with this new J.Crew necklace I received for Christmas. But when I paired it up with the clip I realized that the soft thin ribbon looked really great with the clip. And I know just where to get the same kind of ribbon. I might go down to the fabric store tomorrow and add a little brown ribbon embellishment to this clip.
1. Fold many layers of chiffon and cut on all four sides.
2. I then used my Sizzix machine to cut the chiffon into flower shapes. If you don't have a fabric cutter you can just cut the shapes yourself.
3. I then separated the pieces and restacked them.
4. Then sewed all layers together in the middle.
5. Then I hot glued a pearl button in the center.
6. And finally added a felt backing so that I had something to hot glue the clip to.