The Swiss Dress

May 2, 2008

My last dress was full of pattern. I wanted the next one to be full of character. This was the result. I modeled it after a cute frock I saw on Sugar City Journal. I named it the Swiss Dress because it reminded me of something Heidi might wear while running willy nilly in the Alps. It came out a little too short but as you can see below Lily loved the unrestrictive length. I added little pompoms to her knee highs and voila! Adorable.










5 {comments}:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, I love the gingham!! Beautiful sewing.

Bird Bath said... Best Blogger Tips

its very sweet...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

That is the most precious thing I've seen in a long time. My munchkin is a little boy, but I can appreciate sewing for the wee lassies. So cute!

Leslie said... Best Blogger Tips

It just gets better and better. Those socks! That color!

theisiwayoflife {isi} said... Best Blogger Tips

Ur amazing !!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...