Summertime Waterproof Towel Car Seat Cover DIY

May 6, 2012

Waterproof car seat cover. This is great for taking the kids to the pool or waterpark and not having to go to the changing room after. Get the tutorial at Chica and Jo.

2 {comments}:

kmyk said... Best Blogger Tips

I really like this idea since we have leather seats and in the summer when I wear shorts or a skirt, it's hard not to stick onto the seat or get scorched by them.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

APZONA Car Seat Covers from Bizarkdeal

I received this item within a few days from ordering. I ordered it in the red and black color. I absolutely love these seat covers!! They fit perfectly in my Toyota corolla. The package states that these are standard fit for most cars and it is correct. These seat covers comes with two individual covers for the driver and passenger seats and a full back cover for the backseat. There is a steering wheel cover and these soft velcro attachments for the seat belts. The whole inside of my car looks so coordinated and actually makes it feel like a new sports car. The steering wheel cover is an excellent fit and allows me to have an excellent grip of the steering wheel. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this product and I am so happy with my cars new look. I would definitely recommend this item if you are wanting to change the look of the inside of your car or if you are looking for a machine washable ,high quality seat cover to protect your new car! Either way, this item is fantastic.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...