Gingham Red Check Galoshes for National Shoe Lovers Day

October 24, 2014

#DSWShoeEnvy and #DSWStyle


Did you know that tomorrow October 25th is Nation Shoe Lover Day? I plan on wearing these fabulous fall galoshes I bought at DSW. Great for all sorts of fall activities! Last weekend I wore them raspberry picking with the family paired with dark wash jeans, a scarf and cardigan with plaid button down shirt.



The previous weekend I took them to a corn maze in Lancaster County. Paired with a denim button down shirt, pearl necklaces, plaid wool skirt and black tights.
They were great in the wet grass for keeping my feet warm and dry while keeping me looking stylish.
Then I wore them this week while on a quick shopping trip to the local farmer's market paired with red cords, slouched knee high socks, a grey sw and a red tote bag.
Who’s ready for October 25? It’s National #ShoeLover Day, and we’re partying it up with DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse. Tell us why you love shoes and how you’re going to let loose on the big day! Celebrate by shopping your favorite looks at Designer Shoe Warehouse. 



Disclosure: Compensation was provided by DSW via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of DSW.

0 {comments}:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...