Don't Forget to Make the Season Switch!

April 30, 2014

It's getting to be that time of year. Now that the temperatures are getting warmer I tend to perspire more often, therefore I tend to take more baths. More baths leads to dryer skin. So around this time I try to take precautions and use a soap that provides extra moisturizers to my already dry skin. That's why I've taken the season switch to Olay which is well known for their moisturizing products.
Olay touts that it's as gentle to skin as water but cleans as well as regular soap. So I decided to put it to the test. Unlike other soaps (especially bar soaps) which dry out my skin and leave it feeling tight after a shower, I found that Olay Sensitive Body Wash gave me a nice soft post-shower feeling. And like their other body wash products Olay Sensitive Body Wash has an entire jar of moisturizer inside which you can feel the moment you touch it. It just feels softer and silkier to the skin than most body washes.
“Now there's a new body wash that gently cleanses sensitive skin and provides long-lasting moisture. Olay introduces Sensitive Body Wash, a soap-free, dye-free, and unscented formula that is as gentle to skin as water. Olay Sensitive Body Wash contains one jar of Olay moisturizers, and the creamy formula penetrates deeply to visibly relieve dry skin after five days.”
“Compensation was provided by Olay via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Olay.”

0 {comments}:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...