Game of Thrones Outdoor Movie Night

June 10, 2013

Last night was awesome! We had a Game of Thrones outdoor movie night with a few friends (also GoT fans). We bought a projector, screen and built a Raj tent. I'll be posting later during the week about the Raj Tent how-to, all the GoT themed food we made, my dress and other fun things.....
Everything turned out great....except for the fact that Joffrey did not die:-( Any of you Game of Thrones fans? What did you think of last night's finale? Excited for True Blood's premiere next Sunday?

3 {comments}:

tu-ki-mu said... Best Blogger Tips

woohoo super duper night fun! what a nice idea! wow your effort! dress, tent, smoties ..
we are waiting for tutoriols!

Pam G said... Best Blogger Tips

am a Game of Thrones fan and after last week's episode, I wasn't sure how they could top that. I was surprised that no one died. Awesome tent and outdoor viewing area. Love all of your blog entries.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Would love more details and recipes!!! Looks so awsome!!!
I read your post at first without pictures on google reader. I read that post till i got to "jeoffry didnt die" and was so mad at you for not putting a spoiler alert!!! (On the other side of the globe we see it a little later than you do!) then quickly stopped reading on...
Later i saw the episode and of course i understood that it had nothing to do with the episode content.... :)
And today i came back to see the cool cool pictures!!
I finally understood who you reminded me - you look so much like melisandre!
I love the series, and your blog, please share more of that evening.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...