Faux Pelmet Window Boxes

April 2, 2013

I've been considering pelmet boxes for the windows in the nursery. However, I've never made them before and I'm kind of hesitant to try too many projects. Then I saw this and thought it looked just as cute. Via A Savannah Red Top. They're just hanging pieces of fabric and (I think) gives the same effect of pelmet boxes without all the work of working with wood.


This is the look (via Little Green Notebook) I was going for which I think I could accomplish with just hanging fabric like in the photo above.

2 {comments}:

Angela said... Best Blogger Tips

I've done the foam core boxes in many rooms. it is really easy, and looks fantastic.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I have made the pelmet boxes using card board and batting -- beautiful.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...