Easy Envelope Pillow Cases NO ZIPPER!

March 11, 2013

I don't know about you but after window shopping at Marshalls a couple days ago and admiring the crisp new storebought pillow I realized how dissatisfied I am with my homemade pillows and I think I know why. I usually make them as fast and simple as I can. No zipper, just leave one side open and top stitch closed. The result is usually less than perfect. The stitch almost inevitably gets crooked by the pressure of the pillow inside. But here's a kinda duh moment. Envelope pillows! You don't have to keep the pillow inside while you sew AND you can remove easily later for washing AND (best of all) no zipper. Check out Delia Create's Easy Envelope Pillow Cases Tutorial. Better yet, PIN IT, like I did;-)

1 {comments}:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I went and check out the tutorial...LOVE IT! Doesn't look like it could be any easier..which is just my style! So glad you shared, thanks!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...