Clever Little Drawstring Fish Pouch

January 21, 2013

Isn't this the cutest little cinch pouch for girls? Via nabigirl.co.kr I don't think you can purchase anything from the US at least I couldn't. It's a Korean site. But it wouldn't be hard to DIY. I bet your little one would get compliments everywhere she took it;) UPDATE! Make It and Love It made a version of her own WITH A PATTERN! Awesome. Check it out here!




5 {comments}:

Toni Barsi said... Best Blogger Tips

Make it and Love it actually made a tutorial for something like this awhile back...fishy purse

So cute!

Melissa said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I have seen that tutorial too. Its just adorable!

kunal maity said... Best Blogger Tips

Browse through www.flowerdeliverygurgaon.com to check out the lovely rose, carnations special bouquet along with tasty note. Feel the happiness of your dear ones. Bring in immediate smiles in the lips of the receivers.

sabiha sultana said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
sexy tops

Gingham Ginger said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for sharing. I love it!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...