This Week's Radio Silence

April 13, 2012

Sorry for the radio silence. I've been traveling this week. But will be back brighteyed and bushytailed Monday.

5 {comments}:

Sadia said... Best Blogger Tips

we missed you lot of sir,, :( and hope so you will back very soon because i am regular your listener and we enjoy radio. durham campervan hire

Madalynne said... Best Blogger Tips

No no worries. We all have those weeks that are chaotic and hectic :)

Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey my office window is in your picture.

Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey my office window is in your picture. I hope you had phone is LA.

Kathleen Frances said... Best Blogger Tips

@ElizabethNo way! What a small world! You have a pretty good location. But I bet traffic is a bitch. There was a good jam in front of our hotel because they were taping a car commercial.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...