Beach Cover Up Tutorial!

April 20, 2012

Hey! There was such a positive response from yesterday's post, I thought I'd link to this tutorial that La Vie En Rose did! Get the full how-to here. It looks oh-so easy!







8 {comments}:

La La Lauren!!! said... Best Blogger Tips

awesome thank you! I am so making one asap!

Lauren
laurenphd.blogspot.com

Amanda - Small Home Big Start said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I was already trying to figure out how to make it and now you've saved me lots of time. Thanks :)

La Vie DIY said... Best Blogger Tips

Let's get it out there- i love you for linking this! thank you! - auna from la vie en rose <3

Debra B said... Best Blogger Tips

I tried to download the PDF - my anti virus stopped the download - said there was a malware virus detected.

La Vie DIY said... Best Blogger Tips

@Debra BDebra... There shouldn't be a PDF associated with my blog, which is laviediy.blogspot.com . My cover up is pictured and all 4 versions are easy. No pattern necessary!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

@La La Lauren!!!hi!!! I live in Mexico City.... Would like to buy a bunch of them to sell them here!!! Go wants to be the taylor And send Them to México???? Contact me alizaneumann@gmail.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I live in Mexico City!!!! I'm willing to buy the coverups already made! Hi wants to be the Taylor so I can buy them directly from you and sell them here??? Contact me @ alizaneumann@gmail.com

Katt said... Best Blogger Tips

This is going to the top of my list. Besides it looking great, I am disabled. I walk with a cane, sometimes 2, and I have physical therapy in a pool twice a month and the bathroom with a shower is across the house from my bedroom. Anything that frees up a hand helps, and I'm sure I'm not the only PT client juggling a cane and a towel while retrieving street clothes from the lockers in the hall and then getting them into the single-person bathroom/shower/changing room

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...