No Sew Wrapped Scrap Fabric Skirt

March 13, 2012

No way! I have to try this.
But what if it came undone in public?
Source: nsmbl.nl via Roxanne on Pinterest

16 {comments}:

Temporary Mouse said... Best Blogger Tips

Not a chance. it's a knit fabric, twisted mummylike. You'll have to be cut out of it.

Spike

tooznie said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd be infinitely more worried about it riding up...

Tricia said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like it would make a good bootie cover up for the beach.

Keri said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah, I'd say beach wear only!

Narda said... Best Blogger Tips

I wonder if you could do it with a longer length of fabric?

Adeline said... Best Blogger Tips

LOve the idea, evn if it's a bit short for me ;)

Jessica Deering said... Best Blogger Tips

Spankies!

ashers7202 said... Best Blogger Tips

Perfect for the beach!

Marianne said... Best Blogger Tips

I feel like it's missing a step between 2&3! Notice how it just stays up without any help in the picture for step 3? That has not been my experience with fabric like that!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

can anyone give me dimensions for the fabric?! i'd love to make one!

Keepin' Up With The Jones said... Best Blogger Tips

I would be way to scared to try something like that!!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I think a few well placed pins and then a brooch to keep it together.

christiane delao said... Best Blogger Tips

with a legging it should be perfect

christiane delao said... Best Blogger Tips

it should be great with a legging

Miss Tharp said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like you'd need about 5x your width in length? Is it t-shirt material? anyone tried it?

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

About how much fabric would you need to use to make one? I want to try it!!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...