I don't usually do this....

March 6, 2012

I don't usually do this but I'm desperate. After looking on eBay, etsy and just plain old google search I've come up short. I'm looking for an old Anthropologie cardigan in green to purchase. Actually the navy would be okay too but I guess I'm leaning toward green. I think the name is Blooming Lattice cardigan. 
Can be used. I'm cool with that. It will probably be used since it's been out of stock for over a year. If you have this sweater and would like to part with it for a reasonable fee please email me mytumtumtree@gmail.com and we can discuss. Can be any size but preferably small.

PS. Isn't this used eBay Anthropologie crochet cardigan just adorable?! If I had a flatter chest I'd totally scoop it up!

11 {comments}:

joolee said... Best Blogger Tips

i wish i knew - i just watched a navy one on Ebay that ended a couple days ago. around $50 or so - yikes! but it IS one adorable cardigan... :) i'll be on the lookout!

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a pretty cardigan! Good luck with your hunt.

Amy G said... Best Blogger Tips

The other cardigan that you linked to on ebay would be super easy to replicate with crochet. Good luck on your search!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From www.flowerdeliverymumbai.com

Decor To Adore said... Best Blogger Tips

I have this cardigan. I am not saying this to torture you.
This cardigan from the get go has pilled horribly. It also, for some reason, loses its shape fairly quickly.
So perhaps this bit of info will cool your passion.

Stop by and enter my giveaway for a $50 Kirklands gift card.

June said... Best Blogger Tips

I bet you could replicate this!!! (In your free time, I mean, ha, not like those children take any time, right?) I thought it was very similar to the sweaters you made during the embellish your knits month. There are some very bulky i-cord (tubular) yarns that you could lay out in the lattice design (securing intersections)to make the collar.

bits of moxy said... Best Blogger Tips

I know you were looking for this one. But I do have a navy blue small cardigan with a removable lace collar. I'll email you a picture of it tomorrow (Thursday).

Grosgrain said... Best Blogger Tips

@bits of moxyOh that would be wonderful! Thank you!

*Emm said... Best Blogger Tips

I bought both in green and navy and was horribly disappointed! It's true they pill like crazy and lose their shape after one hand wash!!!!!

But the heart wants what the heart wants!!! Good luck.

bits of moxy said... Best Blogger Tips

Sorry, didn't get the picture done for today, but will this evening (the morning escaped me) sorry!

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said... Best Blogger Tips

Found one on ebay :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anthropologie-Blooming-Lattice-Glee-Cardigan-Field-Flower-Wendi-S-M-L-/180864836695?pt=US_CSA_WC_Sweaters&var=&hash=item6fc8c94ed6#ht_4098wt_1177

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...