Cute Cheap Shoes: Oxfords

February 18, 2012

I've loved high heeled oxfords for some time now. I thought they'd be more readily available in stores now but they're still few and far between. But here's a few inexpensive ones you can get online. But what I would do is buy some black ribbon and change out the laces to look like these $472 Oxfords.
And if you like flats, here are a couple cute cheap options!


2 {comments}:

Natasha said... Best Blogger Tips

I have black high heeled oxfords. I'm definitely going to try the ribbon idea since I don't like the laces on mine.

Bethany said... Best Blogger Tips

I have the first pair at the top in a taupe. I love them, but they run big and had to get a half size smaller than what I normally wear. I love the last ones too!
-Bethany lilbitandnan.blogspot.com

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...