Inspiration Home: Dual Topiaries

November 8, 2011

I've been wanting some kind of side by side topiary for so long on my front porch. But the cost has always prevented me from doing so. But I wonder how easy these would be? So easy! Tomato cage wrapped with garland and lights! So much cheaper than actually buying the trees. See the tutorial via Lucy Designs. Right now I've seen Walmart has dual topiary trees for only $40 for both, 4.5' high.

2 {comments}:

Lucydesignsart.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! thanks so much for the share! :)

Mel said... Best Blogger Tips

I didn't use tomato cages for my tree's last year. I couldn't even afford those. LOL! I used metal coat hangers, from past memory of things I think I saw somewhere on the net. They went really well with the little snowmen I made too. We plan on doing them again this year as well.

http://odettedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-raining-men.html

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...