Tutorials 38- Make Your Own Oilcloth

June 7, 2011

Okay, I LOVE oilcloth but the selection at my local fabric store is sometimes lacking. But love this great tutorial on making your own oilcloth. See at Imperfectly Beautiful.

8 {comments}:

jillian sara said... Best Blogger Tips

GENIUS!

Andrea said... Best Blogger Tips

I am very tempted to give this a go. With two little girls, it would be a very good idea. I wonder how much wear it could take...?

Andrea
http://dressmakerelves.blogspot.com/

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you soooo much for posting this!!!

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips

Perfect timing! I was looking for oil cloth and couldn't find anything I liked. I'll give it a go!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for this! My selection at the local Hancock's is TERRIBLE!

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh what a great idea!

BluBabesCreate said... Best Blogger Tips

I was at Jo-Ann's and they did not have the hounds tooth oil cloth I was looking for! Now I know what i can do. This is great!

Mary Beth said... Best Blogger Tips

Those disliking the selection at Hancock's ought to wander over to Vogue Fabrics online..the selection there is just breaktaking. I'd buy bolt after bolt if I could.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...