Inspiration Home 3

May 19, 2011

I would take a lot of sewing but I'd love to do a woodland theme in my daughter's room.
Take a combination of all these rooms.
The toadstool cushions are my favorite.









10 {comments}:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I love these rooms! When we move, I plan to paint a tree in the nursery! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, but what fun sewing it would be. And think: not fitting issues at all!

Stephanie Lynn said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE the first one! What is more awesome than a tree house bed! I want one for me. :)

UrbanNative said... Best Blogger Tips

These are some sweet rooms!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh! I am in LOVE with the owl and birds on the fabric tree branch.. I think that I may just have to beg my daughter to let me redo her room owl style! Thanks for sharing!

Natalie said... Best Blogger Tips

I absolutely love the tree wallpaper for the second image! That is a dream bedroom looks like to me. :D

Clio said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, the paintings on the walls are amazing, especially the blue wall. Definitely an inspiration!

Rebekah said... Best Blogger Tips

I remember seeing that room with the grassy ottoman and the felt apples before and thinking how much I would have LOVED a room like that as a girl. Actually, who am I kidding? I'd love a room like that NOW! :) Big fan of the toadstools, as well.

HarmlessColor said... Best Blogger Tips

Great inspirations! I really like the woodgrain rug.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

How wonderful! I want those toaadstools ;)
My sister has painted her daughter's room as a fairytale scene, with the ceiling all blues with light wispy clouds, the walls with green hills and grass with little paths, a big pinky-purple castle on one wall, a pond on the other and a tree on the final wall!
If that wasn't awesome enough, she and her husband put posts in certain places, and then made large wooden cutout characters to pop on the posts, which they can change over as my niece gets older.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...