Hair 9

May 17, 2011

Yeah, I'd NEVER do this. But I can appreciate how cool it is.

13 {comments}:

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Almost nobody can really do this, but everyone (besides me) should!

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips

If I could do this for a day without damage to my hair, I would. Maybe i could get some of that colored hair spray they put out at halloween and do this. It's so cool!

Missy Shay said... Best Blogger Tips

You can color your hair with kool-aid without damaging it. That's what I do for costumes sometimes.

Lyndsey said... Best Blogger Tips

so Rainbow Brite!!!!

Trina said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! so cool...

Denae said... Best Blogger Tips

It's Fire from Kristin Cashores' book , Fire! Great book.

rainboeliza said... Best Blogger Tips

Love!

Christa said... Best Blogger Tips

Hmmm ... I could do the braiding. The color? Not quite.

Jonna said... Best Blogger Tips

That's STUNNING!!! :D I'd love to do it .. well, don't know about the braiding but the colour - definitely yes! If the colours didn't fade so fast .. x

Jessica Deering said... Best Blogger Tips

I just hope the girl had naturally light hair, because the bleaching.... eek!

Mruna Mistry said... Best Blogger Tips

i always wanted to do something like this! But i've got black hair and it would really damage my hair!

Nana and Poppy said... Best Blogger Tips

Man oh man what I could use this for I am very creative and love doing all kind of projects. I love sewing scrapbooking, help my grandkids with school projects. There are so many uses I would have for the Silhouette machine!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Like the girl from the movie "eternal sushine of the spotless mind" :)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...