Hair 11

May 23, 2011

Just saw Water for Elephants on Saturday. Loved it, BTW. Might try to get the book on my iphone.
But it reminded me how much I loved the 1930s men's haircut. Wish it would come back in style. 
Something very working class appealing.
Image via The Perversity of Conservatism

3 {comments}:

Katie said... Best Blogger Tips

I just read the book and I really enjoyed it! Recommended!

Danni said... Best Blogger Tips

I read the book when it was first published and knew it had to be brought to the screen eventually. The book is rich and will captivate every last second of your attention until the very end. It is one that will live on my "Favorites" shelf in my at-home library for a long time. Enjoy!

Courtney Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

that movie made me see robert pattinson in a whole new light! and i, too, miss the day when men actually got "haircuts" and not just a pass with the clippers (my man is an exception :))

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...