Wow 30

April 20, 2011

♥ This.
Source: weheartit.com via Charline

6 {comments}:

S said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE IT! I want one. Wonder how hard it would be to try and make that.

April said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm with S! Another one for my to do list...I am really going to have to stop looking at these things! lol I want to make everything!

Bless by Tone said... Best Blogger Tips

oh, you have the best wows - I get so much inspiration from these.

Terri Quite Contrary said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, everything I love in one dress: bows, ruffles, ribbon, and lace!

Clara said... Best Blogger Tips

not only the dress, (which is loverly)but the dress form covered in music sheets....I might buy one, and cover it like that, just to have one.... 'le sigh'

kattie! said... Best Blogger Tips

Omg! I want this! If yall could find me this or make it, I would buy it definitely!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...