Inspiration 7

April 12, 2011

I really want to make a cream skirt like this (see through overlay, ribbon edged tiers, nude slip) for myself and wear it with a light blue sweater. So soft.
Source: tumblr.com via Tahni

8 {comments}:

the old white house said... Best Blogger Tips

me too! well I don't know so much about wanting to make it as just wanting to HAVE it! love it!

LivingInSong said... Best Blogger Tips

That look is beautiful! Where can I get myself a skirt like that? Hmm...

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

It looks a lot like an outfit I want to recreate from the movie Bewitched! How splendidly beautiful I could just stare all day!

OnePerfectDay said... Best Blogger Tips

It's gorgeous!
Like a dream.

EdgyK said... Best Blogger Tips

Ya that's awesome!

emma said... Best Blogger Tips

that is such a gorgeous picture.

I believe that if you do make one for yourself you should share it me, I mean us ;)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Fabulous skirt :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I want this skirt??? where can i find it plz??/ i hope it is not expensive

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...