Guest posting at "No Big Dill"

March 9, 2011

Hi guys! Today I'm taking a walk, bringing a bouquet of flowers, knocking on the door and visiting 'No Big Dill'. Katy, one amazing seamstress, is having a month FULL of sewing goodness with her 'Once Upon a Thread' series.

What is "Once Upon a Thread?"
It is an entire month of sewing, inspired by children's books! 

Who is participating?
Hopefully anyone who thinks it sounds like fun [ahem, YOU!]
She has a flickr group for this event for you to submit 1-2 photos for each of your projects, but you can submit as many projects as you'd like.  If there are enough submissions, she posts a muster of your creations.Throughout the month she is also having other bloggers (like me) posting what children's book inspired them.
My Favorite Book is hands down "The Little Prince".

Week 1
Sachiko--Tea Rose Home

Week 2
 Mary Frances--This is Marzipan
 Kathleen--Grosgrain
Danielle--My Sparkle
 Ruby--Cakies

Week 3

Week 4
Ashley--Lil Blue Boo
Dana--Made

Final Week

Oh, it is going to be fun.
This is Katy and these are her excited eyes.

no big dill

2 {comments}:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fun idea for sewing inspiration! Heading over there.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh I just love it when two of my favorite blogs collide! Katy just guest posted at my blog for my Meals Kids Love series (along with Dana, Shannon, and Anna! I should have asked you if you wanted to join in! It's not too late, I guess.

Can't wait to see what you did over at Katy's!

jenny

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...