It snowed big here. Lily has been sick all last week so with the weekends, the holiday and her absences last week, she hasn't been to school in 11 days! Feels like another Christmas vacation....minus the excitement....plus coughing/fevers.
I wanted to let Grosgrain readers know of TWO things. First. I'm starting to post on my other site daily. Check out my daily series about bunk beds. Please follow me if you like:) From now on, I'll be posting frequently every day. The site is still evolving so there might be some funky changes. For instance I just made a new header yesterday.
Second. Tomorrow I'll be having a REALLY amazing giveaway. If you've liked a lot of the shoe sugar this month I promise you'll be interested in what it is. So check back TOMORROW!
1. Use RIT dye and make a greenish yellow dye. Add knotted balls. You will need 30 total.
If you can't find knotted balls. Here's a great tutorial on how to make your own. That way you don't have to dye.
2. Take a yard of grosgrain ribbon. Fold over 2".
3. Fold over back toward the previous loop.
4. Keep folding until you have 3 rows of bows on either side.
5. Cut a circular piece of felt and glue to bottom.
6. Hot glue dyed knotted balls in a circle.
7. Pile on the rest of the balls with hot glue. Then glue clip onto back.