Clever Idea for Craft Room

January 21, 2011

This is just the most clever idea for your craft room!
speaking of clever ideas....
Do you have more family than home? 
 

17 {comments}:

Gina @ Temporary Nest said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh that is a BRILLIANT idea!!

Leanna said... Best Blogger Tips

Now that's a far better way to store ribbon than my usual toss-in-box and hope for the best method!

Rebekah said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the links! The TumTum Tree may very well be my new FAVORITE place on the web! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

wow, it's such a smart idea!!!!! thanks a lot!

Brandy said... Best Blogger Tips

This is one of those "duh, why didn't I think of that??" face palm moments!!

Ingenius.

Lindsay Conner said... Best Blogger Tips

So smart! Why didn't I think of that?

KJ@letsgoflyakite said... Best Blogger Tips

so clever, thanks so much for posting this.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

my office/guest room also just became my craft room! :) IM SO excited about this organizing tip!

barneyn said... Best Blogger Tips

this is GREAT!!! i have been searching for the right way to organize my ribbon- and HERE it is! thanks!

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

LakshmiRP said... Best Blogger Tips

Very Clever! I can see my trim box getting more organized and accessible using this idea. I will punch holes more easily on my cardboard boxes i which i get while shopping online!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

SMART!

http://natureyourself.blogspot.com/

kelepso said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cool! Love it!

willowbird35 said... Best Blogger Tips

Brilliant! How come I can never come up with stuff this simple and awesome?! LOL Thank God for blogs! - Karen

Spunky Junky said... Best Blogger Tips

thank you so much for posting my ribbon organizer!

Halsey
spunkyjunky.blogspot.com

Joy said... Best Blogger Tips

hmmm. now I like this idea. thanks.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

That is genius! Sure better than punching holes in a shoe box like Martha (Stewart) recommends.
I'm pretty sure they sell these at the Dollar Tree!
Jess
jbeedelightful.blogspot.com

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said... Best Blogger Tips

Love this and so easy!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...