Sorry for all the fall leave shoots. Doing a sweater everyday takes up more time than making a dress per week so I have far less time to plan and travel to another location. BUT isn't it the best time of year to have to photograph outdoors?! I lucked out.
To make this sweater I cut up the faux undershirt and sewed the pieces into one long strip then gathered it at the sides and middle then sewed it to the shirt. I also added these really neat frog enclosures at the front. They are wire encased in navy woven nylon rope. Just the right finishing touch.
1. First I cut out the faux undershirt.
2. Then I took that piece and cut it into 4" wide strips.
3. I then sewed the strips together. To make one long strip.
4. I then gathered the right side.
5. Then I gathered the left side.
6. Then I gathered the middle.
7. I pinned it to the sweater.
8. And sewed it on either side of the ruffle.
9. Then I sewed the frogs on.