Flickr Favs: Military & the Maiden

October 17, 2010

To left Crochetie's Military Frock. To right Adventures in Dressmaking's Pink Springy Dress. I LOVE Ophelia's fringe socks. I might try to make some of my own. And Suzannah's pink frock is submitted for the Shabby Apple Dare to Design contest. Hope she's a finalist!

Please link your newest creation below. And I'd like to get some costumes up on the front page for flickr favs. If you have one please submit it during this month! I'll leave the linky party up until 5pm today!

9 {comments}:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

The military dress is just beautiful. Not only do I desperately want it I also want the figure to be able to wear it! x

MushyWear said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for showing my poppy skirt. I just love it! The latest give away is really neat too. I love that the artists are from my old home state!

Maya Kuzman said... Best Blogger Tips

Kathleen, thank you for including my blue dress! The military dress is gorgeous!
P.S I love your Halloween banner!

Ellie Inspired said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks again for featuring one of my dresses! Prairie Girl was a fun one to take pictures of out on the farm with cute little calves.

And MushyWear, I LOVED your poppy skirt!

Rachael said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm in love with that jacket! So adorable, I wish she'd make a pattern for it!

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for linking to my bag! :) And I agree on those sock - they are fab.

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips

All so wonderful. I'm in love with that last jacket!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Your "followers only" posts only show up truncated in Google reader and when I click on the link to read them on your site, I get the message "Page not found - Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Grosgrain does not exist." I want to read ALL your posts! What do I do?

Grosgrain said... Best Blogger Tips

lin3arossa,
This IS annoying. They change the link every couple hours. Why?

But all you have to do is use the link in my sidebar. That one always works.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...