Flickr Favs: Frock by Fridays

August 22, 2010

More Andas! I love red.knitter's fabric paired with the belt.  The colors compliment her complexion well. Very flattering.

And noodlehead's brown floral frock makes me want to jump for joy....too:)
Honor Roll (right) made this woodland nymph anda with Alexander Henry material. Love the matching braided headband, a nice touch.

And (middle) Sewing Princess makes a coffee date dress...twice....after accidentally burning the fabric on her first. I definitely give her props for persevering. That might have deflated my momentum. Her end result is lovely.

And I know b4 the door's dress isn't a Frock by Friday but I just had to feature it as I loved the look. When isn't a wrap dress flattering?!

3 {comments}:

red said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for featuring my frock!

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for including me :)

Sabr said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for listing my dress and for the help putting it together!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...