BurdaStyle Feature

June 14, 2010

I've been featured on BurdaStyle. I LOVE Burdastyle. It's such a fabulous resource for sewers.
It's like facebook for designers. 
See what I said here.
And thanks again to BurdaStyle for the props:)

7 {comments}:

Trudy said... Best Blogger Tips

I had seen you there. Great interview. Congratulations.

Trudy
www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

redspool said... Best Blogger Tips

W00t W00t! Hooray! But we already know you're awesome!

the sleepy time gal said... Best Blogger Tips

wonderful little interview. and the most exciting part--how close we live. i am in carlisle, pa, sewing up a storm myself with four young daughters. what a coincidence.

Kathryn said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats on the BurdaStyle feature! I just signed up, it looks like an amazing-fun site!

I love your projects, so unique!

Jen said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, how awesome to be featured on BurdaStyle! The white dress with the blue sash looks familiar, as I've had my hands on a similiar dress lately.

just chic said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats!
I also like BS, so inspirational.

Decor To Adore said... Best Blogger Tips

What an honor! You must be SO excited!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...