The Ribbon Retreat + Fabric

May 4, 2010

Yeah, I love ribbon. I love Grosgrain ribbon. I love the sound of it. I love when Martha Stewart talks about it. The sound just rolls off your tongue.

I recently wrote an article for Sew News and in it I make an a-lined skirt with a Grosgrain ribbon embellishment. I was having a hard time making a skirt that didn't look ordinary.

Then I found this eye popping striped ribbon and everything fell together.

The Ribbon Retreat is a great place to find the kind of ribbon that can serve as the centerpiece to a garment. I love love love their ribbon mix collection! I guess I'm a sucker for stripes.
Check out their new Fabric Section with designers we all love such as Moda, Michael Miller and Amy Butler.

Sometimes when I'm looking for something so specific I often leave the fabric store disappointed. It would be difficult to NOT find your color in their 96 colors of Schiff Grosgrain.
And I'm really loving their unique Moonstitch Grosgrain ribbon which has a crochet edge.

Check em out!

6 {comments}:

Jo said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, ribbon! I can't get enough! I love the polkadot ones you posted.

My25Cents said... Best Blogger Tips

Holy Smokes! I'm trying to come up with a million and one reasons to spend a ridiculous amount of money at The Ribbon Retreat. Gorgeous product! I'm in love.
Thanks for the tip.

redspool said... Best Blogger Tips

It's like candy...

Marie-Andrée said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm an addict to this ribbon!

Jana said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm a sucker for ribbon...just one more spool...please.
Jana

kristiyana shinta said... Best Blogger Tips

looks colourful, i like so

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...