Flickr Goodies

April 17, 2010

It's been too long since I wrote a flickr post. But the nice thing about waiting this long is looking through all the gorgeous eye candy that's been posted by all of you!

And check out the photo on the second row, second from the left. It's from the storybook cape pattern! Thank you! I'm beyond flattered! I'll be posting flickr goodies every Saturday. If you'd like to be featured just post your project to the Grosgrain flickr group. If you want a link to your blog be sure to include the address in the description.
Credits from left to right:

Top Row-------------------------------------
Bottom Row
Mosspink Clothing -----------------------Brown Paper Packages
BundleBaby/ JenniferPainter
-----------Project
Luv in the Mommyhood -----------------KraftyKym
Refugee Crafter ----------------------------SurrealDesign
Brown Paper Package --------------------Things I've Made

3 {comments}:

Very Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Yippee! thanks for the flickr luv!!!

A and a said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for posting my dress from "things i've made" as always, i am so inspired by your creations and SO honored that my dress was posted in your blog!!! =)

Max California said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my goodness. That little red coat BLEW. ME. AWAY.

Actually, I should say the adorable baby in it blew me away first!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...