Pattern Posted!

November 21, 2009

I just posted the pattern for The Last Minute Frock.

Get full tutorial here.

Download Pattern here. NOTE: Update I just created a 7MB file. If you had trouble downloading the previous 22MB file please try again.

I would have had it up yesterday as I promised but someone at Staples was hogging the large scale printer and told me I'd have to pick it up tomorrow. Bummer. But it's here now. Yay!

It's a bit crude since I roughly drew it on a piece of paper then sent it to the printer. It is in a PDF format in many sheets. Just print out the sheets and remember to choose "None" in the print menu under "Page Scaling". Then tape them together.

I made two sleeve length variations. For longer sleeves cut to the longest line for shorter sleeves cut to the shorter line.

If you want to also create a belt I would recommend cutting a 2 yard by 4" piece of knit fabric. Fold it in half lengthwise so that you have a belt 2" x 2 yards. With wrong side facing out sew the long 2 yard side. Turn inside out. Iron. Done.

If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will try to get back to you.

5 {comments}:

Anne said... Best Blogger Tips

FABULOUS dress!!! I'm adding this to my must-sew list!

I posted a link to your free pattern on Craft Gossip Sewing:
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/free-pattern-last-minute-frock-for-little-girls/2009/11/21/

--Anne

Jodi Jean said... Best Blogger Tips

this link doesn't seem to be working anymore ... :CCC

aunt choody said... Best Blogger Tips

Wish the link would work! What a darling dress.

aunt choody said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish that the link would work! I love this dress.

Laci Arias said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't get it to work either :(

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...