I AM A SHABBY APPLE FINALIST!!!! VOTE #7

November 13, 2009

I AM A SHABBY APPLE 'DARE TO DESIGN' FINALIST!

VOTE HERE FOR #7!!!!


Wow. We were on the edge of our seats for two days. Then finally last night the results were in. Brian looked up at me with the computer in his lap and said, "They're in. Do you want to know?"

Me: "No. Let me look."

Me: "No. Just tell me."

Me: "No. I'll just look."

Scroll down....1....no....2....no....3...."Oh it doesn't look good for me." 4...5...6....7...."AHHHHHH!!!!!"

I do the game show dance. (In case you're wondering what that looks like, it involves singing and waving your arms around).

For the next couple hours I am bent over the computer evaluating all the details and comments and just EVERYTHING!

So....if you commented on the "Lawn Frock" or entered the giveaway or have just been a fan of Grosgrain, please, PLEASE go here and leave a comment with your vote for #7. You would make my LIFE!

You can only vote once but that doesn't mean you can't get your friends and family to join in. Right?! RIGHT! My parents are too computer illiterate to figure out how to vote so I need all the help I can get:)
Create a Link

13 {comments}:

Gwen said... Best Blogger Tips

I voted! Good luck! :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Yours outshines the rest. I voted! ~Kelly
unDeniably Domestic

bethany said... Best Blogger Tips

I voted!! Your dress is so fabulous!! Good luck!

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a beautiful dress! I voted for you and hope you win!

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips

SOOO great!!!!! I'm off to vote now!!! Congratulations!!!!

CaseyDeuce said... Best Blogger Tips

Of course I voted for you!

Mummy said... Best Blogger Tips

Going to vote now! Congrats & good luck!

MMW said... Best Blogger Tips

I was SO excited when I saw your dress on the shabby apple blog this morning. Hooray! It's such a lovely dress. I'd love to see it mass-produced & available to all shapes and sizes of women. Woo hoo. Congratulations.

Rose and Ivy said... Best Blogger Tips

I voted-- Good luck Kathleen!!!

Hollie said... Best Blogger Tips

This is so cute - I voted!

Craft Passion said... Best Blogger Tips

Pretty, i love the color too. Voted for you :)

Johnsons8 said... Best Blogger Tips

Sue says, "I love it! Green is my color, it matches my eyes."

Heather Gray said... Best Blogger Tips

I voted last week and forgot to mention it. i love love love this dress.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...