Flickr Favs

October 25, 2009

Happy Sunday!


I'm just finishing up my Shabby Apple Dare to Design Dress and I'm too excited to show you. Since I'm in no condition to model, my lovely sister Chantalene has graciously agreed to feature her flattering figure for the first time on Grosgrain. Please look for it tomorrow.


And later today look for the Queen of Hearts Winner which will be posted to the front page of Grosgrain
.


For now, please take a look at some of my loyal flickr posters. There were so many good flickr favs to choose from, I recommend going to flickr and seeing all the pictures for yourself.
The first (below) is from flickr user LittlePearlGirl. In Kaffe print.





This next photo is courtesy of flickr user fat connection.
If you like it too, she is giving it away to one lucky winner....here.
Love this little winterjacket. From flickr user betje.com.
I love this time of year for warm winter coats. Sure, they take a long time to make but get worn so much more often! From flickr user Liliashp.
Lastly, for the road....a skirt with a great mix of pattern. I'd love to put this on my daughter for school! From flickr user vintagefern. See more on her blog here.

j.crew, j crew, jcrew, ann taylor, ann taylor loft, modcloth, express, gymboree, the children's place, gap, baby gap, old navy, the limited, crewcuts, gap the children's place, gap, baby gap, old navy, the limite

3 {comments}:

Jessie said... Best Blogger Tips

There is just so much talent out there I am in awe! I only wish that I had a tiny bit of it :) I am thinking that I might attempt one of those fun little ruffle pillows, I have 2 little princesses that might like pink ones for their beds :) Thanks for posting those links mama! Hope that you are doing well and right now as I read that you are drawing today for the Queen of Hearts winner I am crossing fingers and toes! Take care.

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

that's my mushroom skirt! I think your flickr group is so much fun, there is always so much inspiration there!

mamafox said... Best Blogger Tips

I would love to make my girls winter coats. I need to muster up the courage and make one. For some reason, coats intimidate me. There are some really talented people out there. Oh, and I love love the mushroom skirt. Super cute!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...