New Sponsor: Scribble It

February 26, 2009

If you have read my blog in the past you should be familiar with my newest sponsor. Please let me give a enthusiastic introduction to Scribble It. Visit them here on etsy. Or on their website here. Cammi creates vinyl wall art and lettering for your home, business, automobile even your laptop!







So easy to apply! Scribble It only uses quality vinyl which comes to you pre-spaced, with a removable backing, allowing you to apply your entire Scribble at once and not worry about lining each letter individually. Once applied your Scribble will look flawless against the wall, tile, front door or other surface of your choice.








And if you decide to remove your Scribble from your wall or if you choose to replace them with a new one, Scribbles will not damage the surface and are easily removed.

Stylish and great for so many purposes!

3 {comments}:

Sallie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love her stuff. I will definitely put an order after I paint my office/sewing/craft room.

Rebecca Ramsey said... Best Blogger Tips

I love these. Very stylish!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! Those are awesome! I definitely marked it as a favorite for down the road. thanks for bringing all this great stuff to us.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...